SHARK LIFTAWAY NV340UKR BLS UPR
- Pull the handle toward you and release the floor nozzle to disengage the auto-off feature.
- Turn the unit on by pressing the BRUSHROLL button.
- Immediately turn off and unplug vacuum, disconnect the nozzle and remove blockage before reconnecting and turning vacuum back on.
To maintain the effciciency of your vacuum cleaner, we recommend that you clean the filter as often as possible but ideally at least once a month.
- Check filters to see if they need cleaning. Follow instructions for rinsing and drying the filters before re-inserting back into the vacuum.
- Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
- Check hose, hose connections, nozzles and accessories for blockages; clear blockages if required.
- Close the suction release on the handle to increase suction power.
- Suction is powerful. Take care when vacuuming area rugs or rugs with delicately sewn edges. Open the suction release on the handle to decrease suction power.
- Turn off the unit to disengage the brush roll and restart with the POWER button for suction only cleaning.
This vacuum cleaner is equipped with a motor protective thermostat. If for some reason your vacuum overheats, the thermostat will automatically turn the unit off. Should this occur, perform the following steps to restart the motor thermostat:
- Turn the unit off.
- Unplug the vacuum.
- Empty the dust cup and clean filters.
- Check for blockages in hose, accessories and inlet openings.
- Allow the unit to cool for a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Plug in the vacuum.
- Restart the unit using either the POWER or POWER + BRUSHROLL buttons.
How to change your plugs fuse