SHARK LIFTAWAY NV340UKR BLS UPR
- Brand: Shark
- Catalogue number: 327/9711
- Manufacturer's number: NV340UKR
- Check filters to see if they need cleaning. Follow instructions for rinsing and drying the filters before re-inserting back into the vacuum.
- Dust cup may be full; empty dust cup.
- Check hose, hose connections, nozzles and accessories for blockages; clear blockages if required.
- Close the suction release on the handle to increase suction power.
- Suction is powerful. Take care when vacuuming area rugs or rugs with delicately sewn edges. Open the suction release on the handle to decrease suction power.
- Turn off the unit to disengage the brush roll and restart with the POWER button for suction only cleaning.
- Pull the handle toward you and release the floor nozzle to disengage the auto-off feature.
- Turn the unit on by pressing the BRUSHROLL button.
- Immediately turn off and unplug vacuum, disconnect the nozzle and remove blockage before reconnecting and turning vacuum back on.
This vacuum cleaner is equipped with a motor protective thermostat. If for some reason your vacuum overheats, the thermostat will automatically turn the unit off. Should this occur, perform the following steps to restart the motor thermostat:
- Turn the unit off.
- Unplug the vacuum.
- Empty the dust cup and clean filters.
- Check for blockages in hose, accessories and inlet openings.
- Allow the unit to cool for a minimum of 45 minutes.
- Plug in the vacuum.
- Restart the unit using either the POWER or POWER + BRUSHROLL buttons.
To maintain the effciciency of your vacuum cleaner, we recommend that you clean the filter as often as possible but ideally at least once a month.
Questions & answers
How to change your plugs fuse