SIM FREE APPLE IPHONE 5S 16GB SILVER
You should force restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a last resort, and only if it's not responding. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
Here are some tips to try to prolong battery life.
- Try restarting it, first.
- Close un-used apps by double tapping the home button and swiping applications up.
- Turning down the brightness in settings.
- Ensure the latest software update is installed If battery life issues persist following the use of these tips it may be necessary to visit your local Apple store.
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content.
Questions & answers
Click here to view an interactive step-by-step guide for your product.