Sony PS4 500GB Console & Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Bundle
- Brand: PS4
- Catalogue number: 337/9831
- Manufacturer's number: 9323709
Email me this page
Enter your email address to have this page emailed to you *
Before you can access any online features of the PlayStation 4, the system software needs to be updated to the latest version. System software updates begin downloading automatically as soon as they are available, and an on-screen notification will inform you when it is ready to install.
- Check the owner’s manual for your TV to find the proper HDMI port that supports HDR content (this varies by manufacturer).
- Using a Premium HDMI cable, connect the PS4 to the to the proper HDMI port on the TV.
- Note: The PS4 must be connected directly from the PS4 to the TV to output HDR. It can’t be connected to a receiver or switch box.
- Access the TV settings and make sure that the TV’s HDMI ports are set to enable HDR content.
- TV manufacturers refer to HDR in a number of different ways.
- Turn on your PS4.
- Go to the Video Output Information screen. Go to [Settings] > [Sound and Screen] > [Video Output Settings].
- Check the onscreen messaging to ensure your TV is HDR capable
- In the Video Output Settings menu, set the HDR and Deep Color output settings to Automatic.
- Start a HDR enabled Game or Application
- For Video Streaming Applications: Check the content is HDR enabled. Most applications will have an indicator icon.
Firstly ensure you have inserted your disc correctly & also clean the disc with a soft, clean, slightly damp cloth. Hold the disc by the edges without touching the top or bottom surface.
- Turn off the PlayStation 4 by pressing the power button on the front panel. The power indicator will blink for a few moments before turning off.
- Once the PlayStation 4 is off, press and hold the power button. Release it after you've heard two beeps: one when you first press, and another seven seconds later.
- Connect the DualShock 4 controller with the USB cable and press the PS button on the controller.
If you are having trouble starting your PS4 system, Safe Mode allows you to start the system with only the most basic functions. The Safe Mode menu options may help you correct issues and allow your PlayStation 4 to start normally.
Account Creation & Usage
PS4 Troubleshooting Before Service
Click here to view an interactive step-by-step guide for your product.