Vax Air U85-AC-Be Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
To maintain the effciciency of your vacuum cleaner, we recommend that you clean the filter as often as possible but ideally at least once a month.
Check the contents on the back of the box to make sure the part is included with your vacuum cleaner.
The brushbar may not be switched on, please check the brushbar On/Off switch. If the vacuum cleaner is not reclined the brushbar will automatically switch off. If the red light is flashing the brushbar may be jammed. Clear any blockages for further help go to the Lets talk technical pages in the user manual. Check the belt.
If the vacuum cleaner is making a whistling noise, please remove the dirt container open the bottom and clean the seals. Replace the dirt container and retry. If there is an air sucking noise from the top of the dirt container, this would indicate a blockage in the machine. Go to Why does my vacuum cleaner not pick up? Above
- Check the battery is inserted correctly into the vacuum cleaner.
- The battery may not be charged, remove and charge battery.
- Battery might be too hot, remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Replace battery.
- The motor thermostat may have tripped. If this has happened, switch off the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove and empty the dirt container and check for blockages.
- Clean the filters and allow the vacuum cleaner to cool for approximately 1 hour (if you have washed the filters you will need to wait 24 hours for the filters to fully dry before putting them back into the vacuum cleaner).
- There may be a blockage in the hose. Please remove the hose from the vacuum cleaner, check and clear any blockages.
- Empty the dirt container and clean filters.
- The brushbar may not be turning. Go to My brushbar isn't turning in the user manual.
- If the accessory/tool will not pick up, check and clear any blockages.
- The separator or shroud may be clogged. Go to Taking care of your machine in the user manual.
- The dirt container may be full or blocked.
- The dirt container may be incorrectly installed, ensure the dirt container is locked in place.
- Air vent may be open, close vent.
How to change your plugs fuse