VAX POWER REACH BLS UPR
- Empty the dirt container and clean filters.
- There may be a blockage in the hose. Remove the hose from the vacuum cleaner, check and clear any blockages.
- The brushbar may not be turning. Go to My brushbar isnt turning below.
- The brushbar height adjuster dial may not be set to the correct setting. Go to Using your machine in the user manual.
- Make sure the hard floor adaptor is attached/unattached dependant on the floor surface.
- If the accessory/tool will not pick up, check and clear any blockages.
To maintain the effciciency of your vacuum cleaner, we recommend that you clean the filter as often as possible but ideally at least once a month.
Check the contents on the back of the box to make sure the part is included with your vacuum cleaner.
- The brush bar may be clogged, check the brushbar and clear any hair or debris.
- The belt may be broken, Go to Lets talk technical in the user manual.
- Check the battery is inserted correctly into the vacuum cleaner.
- The battery may not be charged, remove and charge battery.
- Battery might be too hot, remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Replace battery.
- The motor thermostat may have tripped. If this has happened, switch off the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove and empty the dirt container and check for blockages.
- Clean the filters and allow the vacuum cleaner to cool for approximately 1 hour (if you have washed the filters you will need to wait 24 hours for the filters to fully dry before putting them back into the vacuum cleaner).
Questions & answers
How to change your plugs fuse