VAX POWER REACH BLS UPR
To maintain the effciciency of your vacuum cleaner, we recommend that you clean the filter as often as possible but ideally at least once a month.
Check the contents on the back of the box to make sure the part is included with your vacuum cleaner.
- Check the battery is inserted correctly into the vacuum cleaner.
- The battery may not be charged, remove and charge battery.
- Battery might be too hot, remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Replace battery.
- The motor thermostat may have tripped. If this has happened, switch off the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove and empty the dirt container and check for blockages.
- Clean the filters and allow the vacuum cleaner to cool for approximately 1 hour (if you have washed the filters you will need to wait 24 hours for the filters to fully dry before putting them back into the vacuum cleaner).
- The brush bar may be clogged, check the brushbar and clear any hair or debris.
- The belt may be broken, Go to Lets talk technical in the user manual.
- Empty the dirt container and clean filters.
- There may be a blockage in the hose. Remove the hose from the vacuum cleaner, check and clear any blockages.
- The brushbar may not be turning. Go to My brushbar isnt turning below.
- The brushbar height adjuster dial may not be set to the correct setting. Go to Using your machine in the user manual.
- Make sure the hard floor adaptor is attached/unattached dependant on the floor surface.
- If the accessory/tool will not pick up, check and clear any blockages.
How to change your plugs fuse