Vax U84-M1-Pe Power Pet Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
To maintain the effciciency of your vacuum cleaner, we recommend that you clean the filter as often as possible but ideally at least once a month.
Check the contents on the back of the box to make sure the part is included with your vacuum cleaner.
- Check the battery is inserted correctly into the vacuum cleaner.
- The battery may not be charged, remove and charge battery.
- Battery might be too hot, remove and allow to cool for 30 minutes. Replace battery.
- The motor thermostat may have tripped. If this has happened, switch off the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove and empty the dirt container and check for blockages.
- Clean the filters and allow the vacuum cleaner to cool for approximately 1 hour (if you have washed the filters you will need to wait 24 hours for the filters to fully dry before putting them back into the vacuum cleaner).
- The brush bar may be clogged, check the brushbar and clear any hair or debris.
- The belt may be broken, Go to Lets talk technical in the user manual.
How to change your plugs fuse