Sim Free Apple iPhone 6 128GB Mobile Phone - Gold
You should force restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch as a last resort, and only if it's not responding. To force restart your device, press and hold both the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons for at least ten seconds, until you see the Apple logo.
- Connect your device to your computer using the cable that came with it.
- Select your iPhone, iPad, or iPod when it appears in iTunes.
- In the Summary panel, click Restore.
- Click Restore again to confirm that you want to restore your device to factory settings and delete all data and content.
Here are some tips to try to prolong battery life.
- Try restarting it, first.
- Close un-used apps by double tapping the home button and swiping applications up.
- Turning down the brightness in settings.
- Ensure the latest software update is installed If battery life issues persist following the use of these tips it may be necessary to visit your local Apple store.
Questions & answers
How to clear cache, cookies and history
How to sign a document
How to set and manage alarms