VAX AIR STEERABLE LIFT ULTIMATE
Please check the panel on the box to make sure the part is included with your vacuum cleaner or refer to your instruction manual.
- The plug may not be fully pushed into the electrical socket.
- Check the fuse in the plug if this needs replacing, always replace with a 13amp British fuse.
- The motor thermostat may have tripped. If this has happened, unplug the vacuum cleaner.
- Remove and empty the dirt container and check the hose for blockages.
- Clean the filters and allow the vacuum cleaner to cool for approximately 1 hour (if you have washed the filters you will need to wait 24 hours for the filters to fully dry before putting them back into the vacuum cleaner).
- The filters may not be correctly itted.
- The dirt container may be full or blocked.
- The filters may need cleaning.
- There may be a blockage in the hose.
The brushbar may be obstructed, check the brushbar and clear any hair or debris.
- The brushbar may not be turned on.
- The vacuum cleaner may not be reclined.
- The lift out cylinder may not be correctly assembled to the back panel and loorhead. Go to Getting started in the user manual.
- The brushbar may be obstructed.
- The brushbar may need resetting.
- The belt may be broken.
- The dirt container may not be fitted correctly, remove the dirt container and re-attach making sure it is clicked firmly into place.
- The air vent is open, reducing the suction. The dirt container may be blocked, empty the dirt container and clean the filters.
- There may be a blockage in the hose. Check and clear any blockages.
- The brushbar may not be turning. Go to Why isnt my brushbar rotating? below.
- If the accessory/tool will not pick up, check and clear any blockages.
Cleaning and maintenance
How to change your plugs fuse