Samsung UE40K6300 40 Inch Curved Full HD Smart LED TV
- Brand: Samsung
- Catalogue number: 528/1879
- Manufacturer's number: 40K6300
Please click here to obtain your unique code for your TV and follow the instructions within this video.
Check all connections are fully inserted on both your television and your viewing source (i.e your Sky box). If the issue persists, please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page.
Please carry out the following steps.
- Try to power on using the button on the TV
- Replace the batteries in your remote control
- Unplug your TV from the mains for 60 seconds, replace the plug and try again. If the issue persists, please contact us using the details on the right hand side of this page.
Please watch the below video which will guide you through a simple process. All you will need is a smart phone with a camera and of course your remote control!
Questions & answers
How to change your plugs fuse
Programme Your Sky Remote For Your TV
How to 'Power Reset' (Troubleshoot Tip!)
Connect a soundbar Using HDMI
TV Remote test
Connecting your TV to a Mobile Wi-Fi Hotspot
How to stop your TV changing volume automatically
How to Display Windows 10 Laptop
What to do if you cannot connect a BT Smart Hub 2