CASIO G SHOCK SOLAR RC GW-7900B-1ER WATC
- Brand: Casio
- Catalogue number: 553/2353
- Manufacturer's number: GW-7900B-1ER
CASIO Technical Support
To ensure your watch performs at the level for which it is designed, keep it clean by frequently wiping with a soft cloth to keep your watch and band free of dirt, sweat, water and other foreign matter. Whenever your watch is exposed to sea water or mud, rinse it off with clean fresh water.
The inside surface of the watch glass may fog when the watch is exposed to a sudden drop in temperature. No problem is indicated if the fogging clears up relatively quickly. Sudden and extreme temperature changes (such as coming into an air conditioned room in the summer and standing close to an air conditioner outlet, or leaving a heated room in the winter and allowing your watch to come into contact with snow) can cause it to take longer for glass fogging to clear up. If glass fogging does not clear up or if you notice moisture inside of the glass, immediately stop using your watch and take it to your original retailer or to an authorized CASIO service center.
Never try to take the watch apart. Doing so creates the risk of personal injury and malfunction of the watch.
If you do not plan to use your watch for a long time, thoroughly wipe it free of all dirt, sweat, and moisture, and store it in a cool, dry place.
Do not allow your watch to come into contact with thinner, gasoline, solvents, oils, or fats, or with any cleaners, adhesives, paints, medicines, or cosmetics that contain such ingredients. Doing so can cause discoloration of or damage to the resin case, resin band, leather, and other parts.
• Leave battery replacement up to your original retailer or authorized CASIO service center.
• Have the batteries replaced only with the type specified in the User’s Guide. Use of a different battery type can cause malfunction.
• When replacing the batteries, also request a check for proper water resistance.
• Ornamental resin components may become worn, cracked, or bent over time when subjected to normal daily use. Note that if cracking or any other abnormality indicating possible damage is noticed in a watch submitted for battery replacement, your watch will be returned with an explanation of the abnormality, without the requested servicing being performed.
Battery life is the amount of time the watch will operate on a new battery, starting from when the battery is loaded in the watch. The battery life of a particular watch is a calculated value based on the usage conditions defined under the "Battery Life" item in the specifications in the watch's User's Guide. For further user guide manual instructions, please visit: http://support.casio.com/en/manual/manuallist.php?cid=009