XBOX SERIES S 512GB CONSOLE
- Brand: Xbox
- Catalogue number: 844/8248
- Manufacturer's number: XBOXSERIESS00
- Firstly try to plug into a different socket that you know works. If this does not rectify the issue please unplug the power supply cables from the console, from the wall outlet, and from the power supply itself.
- Now leave for 20 seconds (this will reset the power serge protector).
- Now firmly plug the power cable back into the console, and then plug the power cable back into the electrical outlet and the power supply. It is important that you connect the power supply directly into a wall outlet, avoiding any surge protectors or extension cords, because they can affect the performance of your power supply, which has built-in surge protection.
For further assistance, please click here.
Please select settings and then system. On the left hand side of the screen it will state that there are either 'system updates available' or 'no system updates available'.
Unlike the Xbox 360, which was capable of being positioned on its side or horizontally, the Xbox One can only be placed one way. The Xbox One has been designed to be sat horizontally, vertical positioning of the console is not supported.
Other positioning tips include:
- Keep your Xbox One flat.
- Position it away from direct heat sources.
- Keep the vents free from clutter in order to prevent overheating.
- Don't put objects on, under or directly next to your Xbox One.
Troubleshoot game freezes
Manage payments and subscriptions for Xbox Live online
Troubleshoot controller disconnects
Connect Wireless Controller
Xbox One Tips and Tricks
Manage Kids Spending
Set Child Privacy and Online Safety
Setting up cables